The following meetings are scheduled during the week of July 9, 2012, at Ottawa City Hall, 110 Laurier Avenue West, unless otherwise noted.
Monday, July 9, 9:30 a.m., Champlain Room
- Introduction to the Neighbourhood Connection Office
- Zoning – 1680 Vimont Court; 6024 Renaud Road; 5611 Fernbank Road, 2084 Montreal Road; 1008 Shefford Road; 968 St. Laurent Boulevard; 1050 Somerset Street West; 505, 573 and 605 Industrial Avenue; 3699a and 3701 Jockvale Road and part of 3760 Prince of Wales Drive; 5306 and 5358 Fernbank Road; 2 Laser Street
- Zoning and Community Design Plan Revision - 222 Beechwood Avenue, 8 Jolliette Avenue and 9 Marquette Avenue,
- Official Plan Amendment - Delete Requirement for Sidewalk on one side of Madrid Avenue, Waterlilly Way and Kenton Avenue
- Demolition Control – 2781, 2791, 2797 Baseline Road
- Front – Ending Agreement – Stormwater Treatment Chambers, Riverside South Community
- Status Update - Inquiries, Motions and Directions to Staff
- Cash-in-Lieu of Parking – 337 Richmond Road
- Source Water Protection Issues and Actions 2012
City Council Meeting - Please note change in meeting location
Wednesday, July 11, 10 a.m., Centrepointe Studio, Ben Franklin Place, 101 Centrepointe Drive
Environmental Advisory Committee
Thursday, July 12, 6:30 p.m., Colonel By Room
Did you know you can receive e-mail alerts regarding upcoming meetings? Sign up today at ottawa.ca/subscriptions.