No excuses now! The City of Ottawa is offering free fitness passes that will allow you to try out our fitness facilities and fitness classes.
Be our guest from April 30 to May 6, and participate in our aquafitness, cycling and group fitness classes or workout in our conditioning centres free of charge.
Don’t miss this opportunity to “test drive” our participating fitness facilities or check out a bootcamp, yoga or Zumba class.
With facilities located in your neighbourhood and prices that are hard to beat, the City of Ottawa makes healthy living convenient and affordable.
Visit one of our participating facilities to set up your free membership access card:
- Bob MacQuarrie Recreation Complex - Orléans
- Brewer Pool
- Goulbourn Recreation Complex
- Hunt Club-Riverside Park Community Centre
- Kanata Leisure Centre
- Nepean Sportsplex
- Pinecrest Recreation Complex
- Plant Recreation Centre
- Ray Friel Recreation Complex
- St. Laurent Recreation Complex
- Splash Wave Pool
- Walter Baker Sports Complex
Try before you buy and discover a new and healthy you! For more information, visit ottawa.ca/tryit.