- Saturday, November 5th - 10am to 5pm
- Extended hours for restaurants
What it is?
- A day in Manotick devoted to Women
- An opportunity to showcase/advertise your business to existing and new customers
- Manotick BIA businesses will be participating by selling products, and having in-store specials, draws, tasting, sampling and demonstrations
- The Manotick BIA will have local firefighters handing out free gifts to the ladies on while quantities last basis
- Media coverage is being provided for this event – signage, newspaper ads, radio, CTV commercials, social media, CTV Morning Live, CTV Morning Live “Live Eye” on Location with Sara Freemark, postcards and posters
What can you do to help promote this event?
- Newsletters / Data Base – forward event information to your subscribers
- Facebook – post the event on your facebook page
- Twitter – tweet about the event to twitter followers
- Place posters and postcards in a visible area in your business
- Tell your customers about it and spread the word!
- Donate a gift for one of grand prize giveaways.
- Confirm your participation by contacting the Manotick BIA office email@example.com, 613-692-7657 or confirm when your Block Captain (Committee Member) visits your business.
- Brief description of what you will be offering for the day is due Friday October 14th either through e-mail or by contacting the BIA office or a committee member that has contacted you for participation confirmation.
Check list of To-Do’s:
- Confirm participation
- Provide brief description of your offering by October 25th (to be included in passport books)
- Promote the event to your customers
- Provide details of your offerings for the day to the Manotick BIA
- Have fun!
Chair- Dianne Pritchard- Just Imagine 613-692-5550 firstname.lastname@example.org
Donna Smith Manotick BIA Executive Director- 613-692-7657 email@example.com
Eva Michaliszyn NIN Collection & Boutique-613-692-3200 firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle VandenBosch rebelpetal-613-692-2202 email@example.com